Amul Franchise Price, Franchise ऐसे करें SetUp और कमायें Owner से भी ज्यादा, जाने Requirements
Amul Franchise Price: Taste of India, a uniquely Indian brand has been a part of our lives for almost five decades now and is still able to touch a chord in our hearts. It is as a brand has grown from being merely a differentiating factor to safeguarding the interests of producers and consumers. Amul inspired ‘Operation Flood’ and started the ‘White Revolution in India. It started with two village cooperatives and 250 litres of milk per day, which is nothing compared to today’s flood. Amul distributes over one million litres of milk per day, it also collects and processes various milk products, during peak, on behalf of over a thousand villages individually owned by half a million farmer members. Amul has also become a symbol of the aspirations of lakhs of farmers.
Also, Read- Belgian Waffle Franchise, Invest in popular Franchise, Strategies for Opening… Read More
In Hindi: भारत का स्वाद, एक विशिष्ट भारतीय ब्रांड अब लगभग पांच दशकों से हमारे जीवन का हिस्सा रहा है और अभी भी हमारे दिल में एक तार को छूने में सक्षम है। अमूल एक ब्रांड के रूप में उत्पादकों और उपभोक्ताओं के हितों की रक्षा करने के लिए केवल एक विभेदक कारक के रूप में विकसित हुआ है। अमूल ने ‘ऑपरेशन फ्लड’ को प्रेरित किया और ‘भारत में श्वेत क्रांति’ की शुरुआत की।
इसकी शुरुआत दो ग्रामीण सहकारी समितियों और प्रतिदिन 250 लीटर दूध से हुई, जो आज की बाढ़ की तुलना में कुछ भी नहीं है। अमूल प्रतिदिन दस लाख लीटर से अधिक दूध वितरित करता है, यह विभिन्न दुग्ध उत्पादों का संग्रह और प्रसंस्करण भी करता है, पीक के दौरान, एक हजार से अधिक गांवों की ओर से व्यक्तिगत रूप से आधे मिलियन किसान सदस्यों का स्वामित्व होता है। अमूल लाखों किसानों की आकांक्षाओं का प्रतीक भी बन गया है।
How to get Amul Franchisee?
To take the franchise of Amul, the business owner should have a shop located in an active locality; This can help in acquiring customers. The shop should have the infrastructure already built or infrastructure should be built according to the products. Any business owner can contact the Amul office to inquire about the process and the initial cost of buying a franchise of an Amul product. All Amul products are sold entirely through franchisees.
A minimum 100 to 300-meter square shop can open an Amul outlet. Outlets can be opened in school areas, markets, hospitals, train stations etc. The revenue from outlets depends on various factors such as operating cost, staff cost and location of the shop. If the store is located in an area with competing outlet brands, this can affect revenue. This post can help many small entrepreneurs by answering their queries regarding setting up an Amul outlet and getting an Amul Franchise.
The following steps can be followed to get an Amul franchise:
- Visit the official site to know about the requirements and start the application process.
- On the button of the Amul web page, click on the Amul Parlor tab and press Continue. After this, a page will open which will have all the information related to the important things.
- There will also be an online form attached with the name “Online Form for Amul Parlour” on the above-mentioned page. Click on the link, and the application form will open.
- Fill in the details correctly along with the contact information.
- An email will be sent to the mail id of the applicant for the confirmation and opening process, and another Amul office will contact for inquiries to start the franchisee business.
- Amul customer care may be contacted regarding the application process and eligibility criteria for further details.
- It should be noted that there are many fraudulent websites with the same name that may give false information or charge money for applications. But this should be avoided as in the mentioned case the applicant may face fraud of money.
Also, Read- Cafe Franchise, Know the steps to open a Cafe Franchise, 18 Popular Franchises in India… Read More
Why should we buy the franchise of Amul Store?
Amul is a well-known brand, and owning an Amul store franchise is an advantage in itself because of the brand name. People are more attracted to buying things associated with reputed brands as they trust the brand name and quality more. And when we are talking about Amul, it has a customer chain all over India. This customer chain supports Amul’s smaller outlets and parlours. An Amul outlet in a school canteen or at a railway station will have more customers than an outlet selling local ice cream or local milk products. These perks help in increasing the revenue from the Amul store franchise.
Other benefits of owning an Amul store franchise (अमूल स्टोर फ़्रैंचाइज़ी के मालिक होने के कुछ अन्य लाभ)
- अमूल स्टोर फ़्रैंचाइज़ी के मालिक होने का सबसे उल्लेखनीय लाभ यह है कि हमें कंपनी को रॉयल्टी का भुगतान नहीं करना पड़ता है। वे विभिन्न प्रकार के उत्पादों के लिए अलग-अलग मार्जिन की पेशकश करेंगे; इसका मतलब यह है कि अमूल स्टोर के मालिक का लाभ मार्जिन उसके प्रतिस्पर्धियों की तुलना में अधिक होगा। अमूल आइसक्रीम में लगभग 20% का मार्जिन होता है, जबकि मिल्क पाउच में 2.5% का मार्जिन होता है। अन्य बेकरी उत्पादों में लगभग 50%, पिज्जा और चॉकलेट का मार्जिन है।
- यदि मालिक के पास वित्तीय समस्याएं हैं, तो वे ऋण के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अमूल कार्यालय नए प्रतिष्ठानों के लिए ऋण प्राप्त करने में मदद करता है।
- अमूल आइसक्रीम पार्लर खोलने जैसे कई अवसर हैं, जो एक चिलिंग हॉटस्पॉट के रूप में काम करेगा और एक कैफे में परिवर्तित हो जाएगा। दुग्ध उत्पादों और बेचने के लिए विभिन्न प्रकार के पनीर के साथ अमूल बेकरी स्टोर खोलना। अमूल के पास ऐसे पेय भी हैं जिन्हें अमूल आउटलेट्स द्वारा स्कूलों में या उसके पास बहुत अच्छी तरह से बेचा जा सकता है क्योंकि वे लागत-कुशल हैं।
Requirements for setting up an Amul Store Franchise
Setting up any outlet will require infrastructure. And the first requirement is a shop on the street or in the market area, which will attract the customers to locate the shop. So the shop area is also important as it will allow for products and equipment in the space. If the shop sells only dairy products, it will not require a large space, but if the space is to be used for Amul Cafe or Parlour, it should be more open. If the place is big enough for the parlour and cafe then the profit will be accordingly. An Amul kiosk requires around 100-150 square feet of space.
And another important requirement is the equipment and their cost price. The space must allow room for the equipment, and the finances must support the equipment as well. For example, a deep fridge would be a basic requirement to sell most Amul products. For an ice cream parlour, the deep fridge and interior should be appropriate to accommodate the customers. Other essential equipment or tools are mixers, pizza ovens, cone handlers, POS machines etc.
Also, Read- Biryani Franchise Opportunities, How to Open Franchise, Steps to Apply, List of Biryani Franchises… Read More
Amul Franchise Cost in India
- The cost of setting up an Amul franchise varies depending on the outlet. For example, starting a milk outlet would require a minimum deposit of ₹25,000. In addition, the rent of the shop could go up to ₹80,000, while the cost of the equipment would be around ₹60,000.
- Similarly, to set up an ice cream parlour, Rs 50,000 would be a security deposit, Rs 3 lakh to buy the required land, and around Rs 1.5 lakh for equipment.
- Individuals who wish to own and operate an Amul parlour at a railway station would require around ₹1,00,000 for a security deposit, ₹2.5 lakh to ₹4 lakh for land and ₹50,000 for equipment.
- The cost of a Center of Excellence parlour, also known as a CoE, can range between ₹2.5 to ₹4 lakh. Again, a security deposit for the space and equipment, around ₹50,000 each, will be required.
- In terms of profitability and revenue, one can earn between ₹5 lakh to ₹10 lakh from an Amul store franchise or outlet.
FAQs on Amul Franchise Price
Is Amul Distributor Profitable?
Your profit and margin depend on the total sales you make. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from the company. There is no monthly target, in the beginning, so you can build your subscribers freely
Also, Read- Baskin Robbins Franchise, Start of Baskin Robbins, Why a Baskin Robbins Franchise, Franchise Cost… Read More
Can I invest in Amul?
Amul Kiosk, also known as Amul Preferred Outlet, is a small Amul parlour of 100 to 150 square feet. Investing in this venture requires non-refundable brand protection of ₹25,000 and equipment investment of around ₹75,000.
Is selling milk to Amul profitable?
The average return on MRP of Amul products would be a 2.5 per cent commission on milk pouches, 10 per cent commission on milk products and 20 per cent commission on ice cream. On taking the franchisee of Amul Ice Cream Scooping Parlor, you get 50 per cent revenue on recipe-based ice cream, shake, pizza, sandwich, and hot chocolate drink.
How can I get Amul dealership?
To buy the Amul Ice Cream Parlor franchise, you need to deposit a security deposit of Rs. 25000. Amul has a variety of franchises to sell. For an Amul outlet, Amul railway parlour or Amul kiosk one has to pay around Rs 2 lakh.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand